Sunday, March 20, 2016

Today...

Vacation Photo in Atlantis...



Hi friends, Today I'm sharing a layout using a cut file from Cut Mania...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CutMania
I saw this cut file, and I just had to get it:) Love the stars!
I cut the file on a solid Blue cardstock, and back it with a colorful pattern paper...
Did some pen stitching around the star and star trail...
At the bottom of the picture, cut the star clusters from the pattern paper I used.
Added a few stickers, dots and a button  to finish the page off...
Thanks for stopping by:)


This picture was taking on vacation in Bahamas.....

Close-up of the cut file...
A close-up of the hand cut star cluster... 
Supply List: Pattern Paper- Simple Stories-Let's Party ;  Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Totally Rad - metal Button Badges; Enamel Dots- Echo Park Paper Co. - The Story of Christmas & Simple Stories - Carpe Diem ; Stickers: Simple Stories- Life in Color ; Cut File: Star Trail- Cut Mania.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this and immediately fell in love with the stars. Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee-Anne, I thought the same thing too:)

      Delete