Friday, March 04, 2016

Our Dream Home....

SOS... Book Inspired Stash Challenge.

Hi everyone, doing my favorite thing today scrapping :)...  I was inspired by the banner on the book cover for my layout.  Many store in my neighborhood have banners hanging outside when first open, this is where my idea for my page came from.  We bought our dream home in 2013, so I decided to use the banner on my layout, to representing a new chapter in our life.   First I used a cut file both the positive and the negative for the banner, on the positive part of the cut file I used some pattern paper from We R Memory Keepers (Honey I'm Home) collection. I used Simple Stories (Life In Color) collection to back the other banner. To create the lower half, I use Heidi Swapp metallic texture paste (gold) with a Tim Holtz stencil Stripes, add a few embellishments and a flair by https://www.etsy.com/shop/aflairforbuttons.  I decided to use a stamp with the word WELCOME around the edge of the page. Thanks for stopping by :)



                                                                                 Here is a close-up...


                                                                       SOS Book Inspired Stash Challenge.....
                                                                       http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. Great challenge take. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Your Stash challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the banners and all the great details on the layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout -the negative banner is "HOTNESS!" Great take on the cover! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page with so many beautiful details! Good job! And what a dream house!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banners and design of your page! Fantastic take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I am not jealous at all!!! What an amazing house omg omg sorry I can't even look at the LO ha! Great page, love the positive-negative banners! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies for the GREAT comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool are your banners! The color combo is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely page. I love the background work, the colour and the design. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete