Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mostly Mischief...

 Happy Saturday Scrapping Friends!



I love weekend, spending time with my hubby and son Awesome! 
Here's March 15 Stuck?!Sketch challenge layout.
Love Laura Sketch!
Go check them out :)
  
The layout I'm sharing to today, I made using a pic. of our dog Titan... 
This Dog thinks he's the master of the house :)
The picture captured him threatening to bite the coffee table if he didn't get a treat.
yikes!!!
I used two cut files for this page from Just Nick Digital Cut Files.
The Basic Flowers and Woven Background.



I Followed the sketch as is...
Here's a close-up of the flowers cut files.


Thanks for stopping by:)
 Supply List: Pattern paper- Simple Stories-let's party; My Mind's Eye- Happy Camper; Cocoa Vanilla - Totally Rad.
Wood Buttons and Paper Clips - Cocoa Vanilla - Totally Rad; America Crafts- Amy Tangerine- Thickers;  Stickers- Sticko-dog;  Crate Paper_ Acorn Avenue- Phrase ; and the Buttons  in the middle of flowers from A Flair For Buttons...

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous page! I love your mix of patterns and those cut files are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ! Great pics and embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the sketch. I love your die cutting and layered embellishments. Thanks for sharing your page with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete