Monday, March 28, 2016

1st. Day Of School!

Sketch-y Friday at ScrapMuch! 

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing another layout with a sketch by Laura Whitaker,

Here's the sketch...
This was my son's first day of school, I can't believe he's in fourth grade....
I decided to use the sketch by turning it,so that the title is at the top...
I used a few cut files for this page... starting with the flowers and photo viewer from Kerri Bradford.
To back the photo viewer I use a photo overlay for this...
The patterned paper and stickers use in the layout came from Echo Park Paper Co. (Teacher's Pet)...
Thanks for stopping by:)


Pen stitching around the edge to make a frame....
 A few close-up...

Here's a close-up of the photo viewer with the photo overlay...


Supply List: Pattern paper & Stickers - Echo Park Paper Co.- Teacher's Pet;  Cut Files - Kerri Bradford and Hip Kit Club;