Monday, March 28, 2016

1st. Day Of School!

Sketch-y Friday at ScrapMuch! 

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing another layout with a sketch by Laura Whitaker,

Here's the sketch...
This was my son's first day of school, I can't believe he's in fourth grade....
I decided to use the sketch by turning it,so that the title is at the top...
I used a few cut files for this page... starting with the flowers and photo viewer from Kerri Bradford.
To back the photo viewer I use a photo overlay for this...
The patterned paper and stickers use in the layout came from Echo Park Paper Co. (Teacher's Pet)...
Thanks for stopping by:)


Pen stitching around the edge to make a frame....
 A few close-up...

Here's a close-up of the photo viewer with the photo overlay...


Supply List: Pattern paper & Stickers - Echo Park Paper Co.- Teacher's Pet;  Cut Files - Kerri Bradford and Hip Kit Club; 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! I love everything about it!
    Thanks for joining us again at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! Lots of great layers and embellishment clusters! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the die cuts and use of paint! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun embellishing and layering! Great back to school layout! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! I love your scrappy style!! So crisp and clean yet so bright and colorful!!! YUM!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page! So many details to look at ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those embellishments and it's such a fun design! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! DT Jen

    ReplyDelete