Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello Sunshine...

One cut file,used two ways...

Hi scrapping friends, Today I created two layout using one cut file.  I started the Hello Sunshine layout by cutting the file on a white cardstock paper. The cut file name is Floral Burst Background by http://justnick.myshopify.com/.  I then paint the flower using Peerless Transparent Watercolor,and added some yellow paint on the page using the packing technique.  I did some handstitching using Stampin'up! paper-piercing kit (love this kit).   To finish off this page, I added a few blue bottoms with a cut file sun and title.

                                                                      Here's a close-up...
   
    
For the next layout, I decided to used the flower cut out on the page.  Using pattern paper to back the flower petals,I added some gold foil stickers on the inside of the flower and place a button from   https://www.etsy.com/shop/aflairforbuttons in the middle to finish the flower off.  Placing my photos horizontal,and started adding my embellishments. Thanks for stopping by :)


 Supply list: Simple Stories- Let's party 12x12 collection; Echo Park Paper Co. - A Boy's Life; Photo Play - This Guy;
                       We R Memory Keepers - Honey I'm Home; Thickers - American Craft -gold foil sticker crush; 
                        Bella Blvd - crocket hearts; Pink Paislee - C'est La Vie Collection Ephemera with foil accents; 
                         Cut Files - http://justnick.myshopify.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment