Tuesday, April 05, 2016

If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands!




April Stuck?!Sketches Challenge...

Hi Scrapping friends!
For today layout I am using a sketch from Laura Whitaker.
 My son Max at 21 month, love to help with the dishes:) 
The routine was he'll hand me a dish and when I took it from him, he'll start clapping!
When I saw this phrase at Kerri Bradford Studio, I had to used it on this layout....
I used the sketch as it was ... 
On the lower cluster of the page, I used a few stamps and color them in ...
Added some stickers and embellishments, and my layout was finish.
Thanks for stopping by:)

Supply List: Patterned paper, Stickers,Embellishment- Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute page. Love the title and journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! That is one happy smile :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page and that title! And those photos are so precious! Thanks for using the Stuck?! Sketches sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love the page and your fun details. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful, I love the layers and colours and the sweet embellies at the bottom of your page are just so perfect! Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

    ReplyDelete