Thursday, April 21, 2016

Today Was Wild!



Wild and Free...

Happy Thursday! everyone, that means it's almost Friday :) YIPPEE! 
 
Today I started my layout off by cutting the Ring Around The Posie Background using a cut file from  JustNick Shop . 

I love playing this game as a kid, especially the part where we all fall down! :)

I backed the cut file with a 12x12 patterned paper I found in my stash.

 
Next I took some of the flowers from the cut file, added distress ink in two shades of yellow.
I started with the light shade first, next the added the darker shade and blend.

A close-up.

I then added sequins to the middle of the flowers, and I also added some sequin studio puffs to one section of the cut file.

Close-up for the sequins...

Here you can see I also used some stamping around the circle...

I back my photo with a few patterned paper, fussy cut a stamp leaf and color it in. 
Most of the embellishments I used were made by stamping, adding color and then fussy cut it out.

 Here's another look...
    
Thanks for stopping by :)

Supply List: Sequin - PinkFresh Studio - Felicity ; Jillibean Soup - Navy Blueberry Sequins : Ali Edwards - Story Stamp- Wild ; Cut File- Ring around the Posie Background- From- JUSTNICK ...

No comments:

Post a Comment