Saturday, March 18, 2017

Be You | Just Nick Studio





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I am sharing a fun and colorful project for Just Nick Studio that I created using one of the amazing new background cut files! 


I recently purchased the Amy Tangerine-On A Whim collection and decide to use it to create this layout which features a couple of photos of Max having fun on vacation!


Here is a look at the cut files I used...




I cut the Funky Rectangle Background from white cardstock, but instead of backing it with multiple pattern paper, I decided to add some spray ink. I apply some misting along with a few splatters of paint onto a white cardstock to create this colorful backing for my cut file.



Here you can see a close-up of how I embellished around my photos, using some of the fun die-cut shapes from Amy Tangerine-On A Whim collection.
I added another cut file Leaves 3 in vellum, which I tucked underneath and around the top photo.
        

I finished the layout off by adding my journaling and then placing a few enamel dots around the page.


Thanks for stopping by :)

I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment