Tuesday, March 07, 2017

You Are My Greatest Adventure | My Creative Scrapbook- March Tutorial





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

For my tutorial today I decided to use the Heidi Swapp stamp and stencil set which came in this month's main kit.

Here's a look at the layout I created using the stamp and stencil!


Here are the supplies I used to create my background:
-------
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
The Heidi Swapp stamp & stencil from March main kit
Heidi Swapp medallic texture paste
Plastic spatula
Stamping Block


I started with a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock and cutting it to the size of 11x11.


Using the Memento in tuxedo black, I stamped the Heidi Swapp phrase in a half circle which created a pattern going from the bottom of the page and up the left side.


Next I took the stencil and use some washi tape to mask off only the areas I wanted to use.


I then apply the Metallic texture paste using a plastic spatula on top of the stamped area, following the same half circle design.


  Before I fussy cut the butterflies out and while I were waiting for the paste to dry, I colored in some of the butterflies using Memento markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens.

Here are some close-ups of my layout...


Here you can see I back the white cardstock with a woodgrain 12x12 patterned paper and added  hand stitching all around the edges. I love the added texture and interest this create.

    




I hope I inspired you to create some beautiful....
Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment