Tuesday, March 07, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Hello Sunshine




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with you to share my first layout using the March main kit from My Creative Scrapbook!


This was such a great kit to document a photo of Max on his big boy's bike!  I used the bike ride patterned paper for the lower half, cut a couple strips of pattern papers and machine stitched to the top where it meets the cardstock.

Here are some close-ups... 
       I combined an arrow and this cute chicken die cut with one of the puffy sticker from the Simple Life collection as the title for my layout.

I used several pieces of die cut from the Simple Life collection to the top of my page and added foam dots underneath to give it some extra dimension.
     I created a small cluster to the bottom left hand corner of my photo using more of the gorgeous embellishments in this month's main kit!

        I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
 Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment