Monday, March 13, 2017

Serious Gamer | My Creative Scrapbook | March Main Kit



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with you to share another layout I created using the March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  This month's main kit is packed with lots of Pebbles-Simple Life Collection by Jen Hadfield.

For this page I challenge myself to use this month's kit to create a layout that features my son playing x-box in his game room! I started by cutting out several circles in a few different sizes, and added machine stitching around the edges. 

      
I combined a few strips of patterned papers with the foil phrase stickers behind the circles and machine stitched through them for some added texture. 
     
Here are a few close-ups....




I used some of the beautiful ephemera pieces, along with a few of the accent stickers from the Simple Life collections to layer underneath and around my photos.

    
I added a small cluster of embellishments to the bottom circle with this cute bird house from the ephemera pack and tucked a lemon slice underneath for a bit of color!  I love how I made this collection work to created this boy's page....:)))


I used the Pink Paislee Memorandum stickers to create my title and to add a little more detail to my  page I used Jim Holtz splatter stencil, with some brown distress ink in a few places.


I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....

Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits! 



No comments:

Post a Comment