Friday, March 17, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Hello Home-March sketch



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches

Here's what I created using both the March Main Kit along with the sketch. 

    
March Sketch!
No automatic alt text available.
I love how this layout came together, I used the spring like patterns & colors in this kit to created a winter page.

Here are a some close-ups of my layout....    
       

I used the accent stickers on top of my 2 1/2 ins squares and added some pen stitching around the edges.      


I used some of the gorgeous puffy stickers and ephemera pieces from the Pebbles-simple life collection to created a small cluster underneath and to the lower left corner of my photo.

  
To the lower right of the photo I used a couple phrases from the foil stickers on top my photo, and added some of the puffy sticker underneath to created another small cluster.  


For my title I combined a foil phrase Hello with the Home puffy sticker and outline the word home with a black marker.  


I finished the layout off by adding some black Heidi shine.

To play along just use this month's sketch to create a layout and head on over to My Creative Sketches Blog to link it up!

 Thanks for stopping by :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment