Saturday, March 04, 2017

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 304 | Capture Memories





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

I cannot believe it's already March.....that means it's time for a new sketch at Creative Scrappers

 The collection I used for this page is from Dear Lizzy and is called-Lovely Day. The 6x6 paper pad were perfect for this sketch, it was just the right size to document these photos of my son having such a great time coloring eggs. 

Here's the layout I created using this month sketch!


Here's sketch # 304....

 

I stayed pretty close to the sketch, but instead of three small photos I created a small collage using four photos and then added some layers of patterned paper behind the photo.

Here are a few close-ups...

   
I added machine stitching around the edges of each of the 6x6 pattern paper, and started adding my embellishments.

    
I tucked a couple of glassine bags along with a tag underneath one of the layers, added several wood veneer stars from Studio Calico around my page and used this chipboard phrase from Crate Paper -Gather collection, along with a puffy sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio -Love Always collection to create my title.



 Thanks for stopping by :) 

Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!
Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created!

Enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment