Friday, January 06, 2017

Creative Scrappers Sketch #302 | A Merry Day....





Hi my scrapping friends! 

 I'm so excited to share my layout I created using the January sketch 302! 
 I love working with Kristine sketches and if you're looking for a great sketch, well this one will not disappoint you!

Here's sketch# 302



A Merry Day....


I keep really close to the sketch with one exception, I used one large photo!
I started my page off with a cut file that Kristine created for this sketch...back the opening with patterned paper from Fancy Pants Design-Merry & Bright Collection, and added some machine stitching.

Here are some close-ups...


I created a little cluster to bottom left of my photo using a snow flake cut file, and topping it off  with a few embellishments from the Merry & Bright collection...


Here you can see I tucked a few gift tags under the photo, added a couple of clear snowflakes from the Ephemera Merry & Bright collection, and finish off with some journaling strips!


Created a title from puffy stickers and added a few enamel dots!


  
  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!
To win a prize from our sponsor, all you have to do is create a layout using sketch # 302 and make sure to tag us on instagram to qualify for the drawing!
The deadline to submit your layout is January 31th a winner will be random pick!
Good Luck :)

Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created!






No comments:

Post a Comment