Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook-January Main Kit | Shine Bright





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing another layout I made using My Creative Scrapbook January main kit.
This kit is loaded with gorgeous Patterned paper and embellishments from Pink Paislee-Moonstruck collection

It looks like our Dog, Titan seem to be my favorite subject to use in my layouts this month! :)))
He's such a ham...loves getting his picture taken!

Shine Bright
~~~~~~~~~~~


I love using cut files on my layouts, it's a great way to add some more texture to your projects!
I am so excited about exclusive cut files that My Creative Scrapbook is offering each month....
Yippee!!! :))))

I started by grouping a few of the flowers together, resizing to make a coupled larger ones and a few smaller ones.  I then arranged the flowers, with one butterfly and weld together...

Here's the design!      

  
Here's a few close-ups of my layout...


I tucked some of the cut file underneath my photo and added a couple of butterflies from the Moonstruck ephemera collection.

 
Next I selected three different patterned paper and starting tearing....I place the torn side (white side) up to add a little more interest to the bottom half of my page.


I created a title from one of the embellishment and also added a butterfly to the top of it.


After I was finish, the top half of the layout needed something :))) So I added a few fussy cut hearts with a pen stitching down the middle....

Thanks for stopping by :)

To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery

For more information about our kits, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment