Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Love Live Laugh | January Main Kit





Hi Scrapping friends! 

Today I'm sharing a layout I make using My Creative Scrapbook  January Main Kit !

 LOVE; LIVE; LAUGH...


I love a grid design and as soon as I saw the 2x2 Sn@p! Family pocket cards, I know the cards will be perfect for creating a grid design!
I wanted to document this photo taken at Thanksgiving with my friends boys who are so much older than my son, but when they get together they have a blast!

Here's are some close-ups...


I started with a 12x12 patterned paper from the Pink Paislee - Moonstruck collection, and then I arranged several of the cards to create the grid background.
I added machine stitching first to the 12x12 background paper, next I stitched around several of the 2x2 cards....cut a few of the cards on the diagonal and place on top the 2x2 squares.

    
  Next I added my photo and title....



I finished the layout, with several embellishments placed throughout the grid design!
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment