Thursday, January 05, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | January Main Kit | Beautiful






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

A quick stop in the share this beautiful page I create for My Creative Scrapbook design team using the January Main Kit!
  
Beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~


This layout feature a photo for my mom...this picture were taken a few summer back, when my parents came for a visit.  
I started by added machine stitching to created a circle...did some paper tearing to the bottom half of my layout and then I spatter some white paint around the page.

Here's a few close-ups of my layout...   


This kit included some for the gorgeous patterned paper from the Pink Paislee-Moonstruck collection, and embellishment! 

  
   I added a few of the embellishments at the top right and tucked two frames behind the photo which was also included in the ephemera pack and to created my title I used the word Beautiful!


I added some interest to the lower left corner of my photo by added the Blue Fern Studio  Jubilation corner chipboard, to which I added silver & gold heat embossing to!
  I created a small cluster which included a few of the pink flowers, a couple pieces of embellishments and added some of the gold chain cut in three different length to the bottom of the chipboard!

      
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment