Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let Your Light Shine | Just Nick Studio





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing my latest layout created for Just Nick Studio!
There so many fabulous Christmas cut files in the shop to choose from, so when I saw the Tree Trio 2  I knew it would be perfect to document our visit to Rockefeller Center to see the amazing Christmas tree! 

Let Your Light Shine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I decided to start my page by cutting several trees  in three different sizes using the beautiful Merry & Bright collection from Fancy Pants...I added a solid patterned paper in a darker color to the upper half, and to the lower section added some paint spatters!

Here's a few close-ups...

     
I  then created a staggered design by overlapping each tree slightly as I went horizontally across my page. I wanted to keep the embellishments very simple, so I added a flair, a few puffy stickers and some pieces from the ephemera pack!  


I love adding foam tape or dots underneath my photo, embellishments and cut files...I love the shadows this creates.

  
Here you can see I added a few stamp snowflakes.


I finished the layout off  by using another cut file for my title Let Your Light Shine  !

Thanks for stopping by :)  

I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files!   



No comments:

Post a Comment