Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MY Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit | Home Sweet Home




Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I would like to share with you another layout I made using My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit! This kit is packed with so many beautiful embellishments and a fabulous selection of paper...don't hesitate on getting it, you would not be disappointed!!! :))))

Home Sweet Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HEREEEE Titan! Relaxing by the fireplace, a typical spot to hang out on a cold winter day!

     
I started by cutting several of the 3x3 pocket cards on a diagonal, layering one on top the other to create an arrow design, and added some machine stitching down the middle to secure in place! 

Here's a few close-ups...


I added some foam dots behind to create some depth and place one on the upper right hand corner of my page and the other to the lower left.      


I created a small cluster to the upper left of my photo using a few bits & pieces that came in the Simple Stories SN@P! pack....

Fussy cut the birds sitting on the tree branch and add to bottom right hand corner of my photo!


Draw a few stitched lines and splattered some paint to finish this layout off. 
      Thanks for stopping by :) 

To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery
  

For more information about our kits, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com