Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MY Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit | Home Sweet Home




Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I would like to share with you another layout I made using My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit! This kit is packed with so many beautiful embellishments and a fabulous selection of paper...don't hesitate on getting it, you would not be disappointed!!! :))))

Home Sweet Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HEREEEE Titan! Relaxing by the fireplace, a typical spot to hang out on a cold winter day!

     
I started by cutting several of the 3x3 pocket cards on a diagonal, layering one on top the other to create an arrow design, and added some machine stitching down the middle to secure in place! 

Here's a few close-ups...


I added some foam dots behind to create some depth and place one on the upper right hand corner of my page and the other to the lower left.      


I created a small cluster to the upper left of my photo using a few bits & pieces that came in the Simple Stories SN@P! pack....

Fussy cut the birds sitting on the tree branch and add to bottom right hand corner of my photo!


Draw a few stitched lines and splattered some paint to finish this layout off. 
      Thanks for stopping by :) 

To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery
  

For more information about our kits, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment