Saturday, January 07, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook-January Main Kit | Amazing Selfie...




Hi My Scrapping Friend!

Hoping you're having a great weekend! Today I'm sharing another layout I created with My Creative Scrapbook January main kit! I love how the moment you open a kit and instantly get a ton of ideas of what you can create with it! :)))) and the gorgeous Moodstruck collection from Pink Paislee did just that!

 Amazing Selfie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I discover my husband loves taking selfies with our Dog Titan...
An OMG moment :) 

I wanted to use a few cut files on this layout, so when I saw this adorable flower in this month exclusive cut files I had to use it!
I created two different sized of the flower in Silhouette Cameo and cut them in white cardstock.

Here's a few close-ups....

           
I stacked two of the smaller flowers on top the larger one to give it some extra dimension and added the gold butterfly in the middle, with the gold beads(chain)!  Here you can see I added, some layers of patterned paper behind my photo, tucked a tag and a couple of embellishments under this side of the photo.

  
    

On this flower I used one of the Moonstruck rub-ons in the center of the larger flower, and lay the smaller one on top of it! 


Added my title and this baby was finish!


I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment