Friday, January 13, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Pinterest Inspired Layout using Jan. Main Kit





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created from a Quilt I found on Pinterest!

Here's the Quilt design that inspired me...



I love the complete overall design and decided to use it as an inspiration to created my layout!

Here's what I did....


I started my layout by selection a few of Heidi Swapp foil pocket cards...draw a herringbone design to copy the design from the Quilt and then machine stitched.





I wanted to add some more texture to the background, so I added a strip of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee-Moonstruck collection...cover it with vellum and stitched around the edges.


Next step is to arrange the cards by added a small amount of adhesive to the tip of each one and added foam squares to the back to give it some more dimension. 



The next step is the created the circles, I used my Big Shot with a circle die cut to make a few different sizes and then arrange the circles to match the Quilt design! 
     



I kept the embellishments to a minimum to the left side of my page and created a little cluster using the Moonstruck rub-ons, with a few die cut feathers from the Ephemera-Moonstruck collection...

  
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful!
For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website

Here's the BEAUTIFUL January Main Kit...


To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, Please visit our inspiring DESIGN TEAM GALLERY 

Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment